Check out our current jobs at MSAC
Find full time, part time, casual and entry level jobs at MSAC today!
Objective: Develop a sporting hub that attracts in excess of 2.3 million patrons on an annual basis and is recognised world wide as a model that embodies legacy for all, where both the community and elite can participate and benefi t equally.
• Further develop and promote Melbourne Sports Hub membership to achieve 30,000 patrons by July 2013
• Create and integrate a Membership Alliance Program with the 34 key stakeholders of the Melbourne Sports Hub
• Create a Membership Alliance Program for external sporting clubs and their major sporting events held at other Melbourne venues
• Utilise social media, website platforms and e-Commerce to deliver enhanced digital services
• Convert 20% of all our casual users to members by continually promoting the benefi ts of regular usage and our ‘Developing Champions in Life’ philosophy
• Engage all tenant sport associations with a team forum that explores and pursues opportunities to the benefi t of the sports and community
Spotjobs specialises in helping YOU find jobs at the companies you want to work with! If you cannot find a suitable position at MSAC, check out all the other companies waiting for your resume!