As one of Australia's largest and leading human resource and consultancy agencies, Chandler Macleod has a proven track record of Unleashing Potential in both people and companies.
About the Position:
To conduct servicing and repairs to allocated vehicles within the relevant Service Centre and at Forward Repair Service sites as required
Delivery of Service Centre obligations within the scope of Service Level Agreements, on time, to budget and to the required quality.
* Maintain and comply with all safety polices and procedures on site
* Carry out all mechanical duties as required including diagnosing and repairing all vehicles classes
* Performing all preventive maintenance and services on vans, prime movers, rigid trucks and trailers
* Experience with electrical systems
* Completing paperwork including service records and company documentation as required
* Specialising in the various platforms associated with the Bushmaster FoV
* Maintaining a clean and safe working environment reflective of LEAN management
* Maintaining all records required, such as Equipment Logbook, accurately
* Assessing all new maintenance activities and ensuring that a Job Safety Analysis is completed
What you need to apply:
* Trade qualification Automotive Vehicle Mechanic, AQF Certificate 3 (Heavy Automotive Preferred)
* MR Licence
* Broad exposure to ADF procedures and policies
* PMV qualified and certified
* LF Forklift Licence
* HR Licence
If you feel like you this position is for you then please APPLY online today.