We are currently working with one of our clients, that is requiring the services of a ICT Program Manager to start as soon as possible based in Perth. You will be rewarded with competitive industry rates on a desirable Monday - Friday roster. This is an opportunity to settle in to one site with a friendly work crew in a safety conscious work environment.
What do I need to qualify?
* Accountable for providing technical thought leadership in driving the successful planning, organising, design of solutions and delivery of the assigned ICT programs and all interdependent projects
* Technically lead, coordinate and manage the assigned program and or related projects through to conclusion on time, within budget and in line with quality standards and stakeholder expectations
* Act as the "go-to" and definitive thought and technical leader in their industry or field of expertise in providing significant guidance, advice, and counsel to support the resolution of complex issues
* Develop and implement long-term goals and objectives to achieve the successful outcome of the assigned program and associated projects aligned to strategic business imperatives
* Develop strategic objectives and program scope, establish program resourcing as required and governance structures, and establish budget and resources and program manage from inception to approval.
* Ensure that program activities operate in line with internal policies, frameworks and procedures, complying with all relevant legislation and professional standards
* Determine business information requirements and manage internal relationships to provide the necessary project support.
* Ensure that the program operate within the approved budget while taking appropriate mitigating or corrective actions where required
What do I need to qualify?
* Bachelor's degree (or higher) in IT, Engineering, Project Management or related discipline;
* 10+ years in senior programme/project management roles, preferably within Information Technology
* Significant experienced in managing large scale complex programs of concurrent projects with multiple workstream's.
* Proven successful program delivery outcomes within tight timeframes within a complex environment
* Strong negotiation and relationship skills and the ability to communicate at all levels of the organisation including C Suite
* Strong knowledge of techniques for planning, monitoring and controlling programs
* Ability to negotiate with internal and external stakeholders to achieve win-win outcomes.
* Ability to lead and influence project stakeholders to achieve business outcomes, to condense multiple information streams to make informed project decisions
As one of the Australia's largest providers of human resources solutions, Chandler Macleod has a proven track record of unleashing potential in people and companies. For over 60 years, Chandler Macleod's recruitment business has connected leading-edge projects and employers with outstanding professionals. Our clients span across a variety of multi-billion-dollar projects and large operations. If the above sounds like you, please use the 'apply now' button to send through your most up to date CV showing the above and I will be in touch