Chandler Macleod are seeking experienced Trainer & Assessors for a leading Open Cut Coal Mine site in the Hunter Valley.
Our client requires skilled, experienced and safety minded individuals for ongoing positions.
What's on Offer?
* Ongoing work and Immediate start available
* Great pay rates
* Opportunity for growth with the client
To Be Successful In the Role, You Must Have:
* Demonstrated Trainer & Assessor experience on Open Cut mine sites
* A commitment to working safely and complying with site safety standards.
* Ability to work days & nights.
* Experience Operating both Liehberr T282 and CAT 785's or Larger.
The Qualifications/certifications Required Include:
* Hold Competencies for all valid equipment
* Cert IV Training and Assessment or higher
* Have a current Coal Board Medical or be willing to complete one
* Hold a current drivers licence
Please note this is residential role - NO FIFO or camp facilities are available
Chandler Macleod are proud to have an CMFEU endorsed Enterprise Agreement.
We welcome and encourage woman, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent and people from diverse backgrounds to apply
If this sounds like you and want to join our team, click the "APPLY" button now, email email@example.com with your CV and competencies or give our friendly team a call on (02) 6572 5900 for more information