Production Support Assistant
(Seymour - Puckapunyal)
Chandler Macleod is currently seeking a Production Support Assistant to deliver doctrine production services to the Australian ARMY at Puckapunyal. The successful applicant will be part of a Chandler Macleod team of Editors and Production Support Assistants in Puckapunyal, Holsworthy and Bandiana.
The Production Support Assistant (PSA) is responsible for the detailed layout and styling of large publications and creating PDF and HTML outputs for print and internet publication. The PSA is responsible to the Production Manager for technical support and advice related to desktop publishing. The candidate must demonstrate competent word processing skills and be able to quickly become familiar and competent in the use of Doctrine style sheets.
To be successful in this role, you will possess the following key knowledge and skills:
* A Defence Baseline security clearance or a willingness to obtain one (must be an Australian Citizen).
* A good grasp of the English language and advanced comprehension abilities with an eye for detail;
* Highly developed oral and written skills;
* Ability to work in a team
* Excellent time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
* A high level of competence in the following commercial software and publishing programs;
* Microsoft Office Suite,
* Adobe Framemaker (Version 12)
* Adobe Acrobat Professional suite,
* Adobe Creative Suite - Design
Interested candidates who believe they can make a contribution to the team are invited to apply online