Electrician for food manufacturing company
Chandler Macleod are now recruiting for electricians to work at a large, growing site in Mount Kuring-Gai NSW for a well-known Australian company who specilaises in the production of quality cooked poultry products.
There are multiple positions available, all of which are casual on-going assignments that can progress to permanent opportunities within a few months.
Duties of the positions will include
* Prestart production checks
* Breakdown repairs and troubleshooting
* Perform routine preventative maintenance tasks
* Ensuring optimal production efficiency and downtime is minimised
* Contributing to the efficiency of plant by assisting to identify improvement and automation opportunities
* Project work including new equipment installations and commissioning
* Current Electrical License
* Experience working in a similar role, preferably in a manufacturing or food production environment
* Experience in plant installation/commissioning and line set up
* Ability to disconnect/reconnect electrical equipment
* Demonstrated fault-finding experience highly regarded
To be considered for the role you must be available to work fulltime hours including 8 - 12 hour shifts on afternoon or night shift and weekends as required. You must also present with no current or previous injuries that would affect your ability to do a fast-paced manual handling role as the positions can be physically
orientated. The successful applicants must have a reliable car and drivers licence.
To apply, click the apply button on SEEK to be taken to our candidate application system. If including a cover letter, please combine with your resume to make one document to upload through our system.
For confidential enquiries, please contact Chandler Macleod Newcastle and Central Coast on email@example.com m or call 02 4353 3114.