Kelly Services is a large multinational that has been serving the employment needs of Australian companies and candidates for the past 30 years, offering recruitment services in temporary, contract and permanent capacity within a wide range of industries at all levels.
Our client, a global leader in the FMCG has been providing Australians household essentials for over 140 years is currently looking for a Service Desk Analyst to focus on effective provisioning, installation / configuration & maintenance of systems hardware and software as well as related infrastructure. You will be primarily responsible for completing well-defined projects of small sizes, applying information system principles based in Milsons Point
* As an ITS team member, carry out assigned projects and tasks under the direction of a more experienced analyst in a timely, diligent, and professional manner.
* Manage all IT related activity and coordinate local support with corporate network telecommunication, server, desktop, business, various IT teams and vendors.
* Administer the Local Area Network (TCP/IP, MS Servers, MS SQL).
* Manage and coordinate all infrastructure devices
* Support laptop and desktop computer hardware, operating systems, network printers and corporate software used at the facility.
* Interface and communicate with members of the Regional Infrastructure Services to apply corporate standards.
* Develop and conduct various training and instruction for system users on operating systems, and other applications; assist users in maximizing use of networks and computing systems.
* Ensure timely user notification of maintenance requirements and effects on system availability.
* Maintain asset control and site licenses for department/organization.
* Maintain confidentiality regarding the information being processed, stored or accessed by the network.
* Strict compliance and adhere to ITS defined process and procedures.
* Bachelor's Degree along with 1 year of relevant work experience, or 3 years of applied work experience.
* Experience with MS Operating systems.
* Experience with laptop, desktop, and printer hardware configuration and troubleshooting.
* Experience with MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
* Customer orientated, and customer focused. Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical personnel.
* Ability to learn and support new systems and applications.
* Excellent communication and customer service skills
Please note that this is an ongoing temporary assignment. If you would like to be a part of a dynamic team with exposure to a global structure please apply today by hitting the Apply button or alternatively, send your resume to Erin Whitbread at firstname.lastname@example.org