As one of Australia's largest and leading human resource and consultancy agencies, Chandler Macleod has a proven track record of Unleashing Potential in both people and companies.
We are currently seeking for a Maintenance Fitter reporting to Team Leader that will be responsible for fault finding and proactively repairing machinery as well as preventative maintenance which enables the production team to produce high quality products.
* Preventative maintenance and servicing of all production equipment
* Fault finding
* Repair of production machinery parts, replacement of production machinery parts
* Complete preventative maintenance and reactive Maintenance Daily Work log
* Provide coverage for annual and personal leave of other Maintenance members across all shifts.
* Adhere to all factory safety procedures
* Comply with Occupational Health and Safety standards in accordance with OH&S manuals
* Comply with all HACCP requirements
* Observe good manufacturing practice and comply with all GMP requirements
* Fitter, Fitter and Turner or Fitter/Machinist Qualifications
* Current drivers licence
* Forklift licence is desirable
* Restricted Electrical is desirable
Skills and Knowledge
* Strong attention to detail with a proactive approach to maintenance issues
* Planning, organisation and problem solving skills
* Reliable, motivated and punctual
* Have a strong work ethic
* Be physically fit and healthy for work
* Proven ability to work as part of a team
* Ability to work under limited supervision and independently
* Good communication skills
A Pre-employment medical including Drug & Alcohol Test is part of the on boarding process for this role as well as online site-specific inductions need to be completed prior to commencement.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.