One of our client, based in Perth is requiring the services of a Business Systems Analyst to start immediately. This is a fixed term contract opportunity to settle with a friendly work crew in a safety conscious work environment.
What is the role?
* Provide a high level of consultancy, training, project management and support service to facilitate the acquisition, implementation, modification, development and management of business systems solutions within the organisation.
* Consult and facilitate open communications with business unit managers and key stakeholders to collaboratively analyse business requirements, consider options and contribute to the formulation and implementation of effective solutions.
* Develop effective relationships with business system owners and business champions to gain understanding of their responsibilities and operational needs.
* Develop specifications and business case documentation and project plans to initiate and gain approval for business projects.
* Undertake business systems analysis, prototyping, developing, testing and implementing of business systems solutions.
* Provide specialist second and third level support to all Organisation's Stakeholders across a number of Business Systems, their modules, integration points, performance and outputs required by business unit customers.
* Analyse the current business processes and make recommendations for improvement and implementation.
* Participate and contribute in the development of the Business Systems Action and Project Plans.
* Project Management of Business Systems Projects.
* Documentation of new system requirements in consultation with business stakeholders.
* Coordinate Plan and Facilitate workshops and deliver presentations to Staff, Executives and Councillors ' in regards to the organisation's Business Systems.
* Research current trends and use of software in the IT industry to assist in increasing the business efficiency of the organisation.
* In consultation with user champions and management, prioritise and schedule application upgrades and patches, and manage Vendor Service Level Agreement's (SLA).
* Contribute to the development, implementation and maintenance of policies and procedures within the IT Governance Framework.
What do I need to qualify?
* Tertiary qualification in Information Systems/Computer Science with relevant experience OR less formal qualifications with specialised skills and extensive experience in corporate application support and business analysis in a diverse business.
* Demonstrable Project and Change Management experience.
* Demonstrable Technology and Process Training experience.
* Demonstrable experience in supporting, enhancing and developing within the following application sets:
o Customer Relationship Management Applications
o EDRMS - (Prefer experience with HP TRIM/ Content Manager)
o ERP - Rates, AP, AR, GL, HR, Payroll, Property, Inventory Control, Receipting,
o (Prefer experience with Civica Authority)
* ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) foundations certification.
* Possession of Current C Class Drivers Licence.
As one of the Australia's largest providers of human resources solutions, Chandler Macleod has a proven track record of unleashing potential in people and companies. For over 60 years Chandler Macleod's recruitment business has connected leading-edge projects and employers with outstanding professionals. Our clients span across a variety of multi-billion dollar projects and large operations. If the above sounds like you, please use the 'apply now' button to send through your most up to date CV showing the above and I will be in touch.
Join the Chandler Macleod family today to work on site with a large reputable company.