One of our client, based in Countrywide, is looking for a Leave Management Processing Consultant to start immediately. This opportunity will require traveling to Victoria. The successful applicant will be part of a friendly work crew in a safety conscious work environment.
What is the role?
The Implementation program is implementing an integrated rostering, time & attendance solution and associated processes across all Australian Divisions. The role requires an experienced resource in leave management processing in order to contribute in building an understanding of current practices around leave management and to help shape future practices as part of the overall solution design. The role is to support the design and implementation of the leave solution for the first pilot sites in Victoria.
* Define Leave processes for each leave paycode
* Define Leave processes to Apply, Retract, Amend & Approve leave
* Leave accruals current balances reconciliation
* Leave Paycode profiles for Enterprise Awards and Worker Types
* Leave Projection Accruals per Paycode per Enterprise Award
* Treatment of retrospective leave
* Testing of leave processes and balance updates
What do I need to qualify?
* Experienced consultant who has previously implemented a leave solution in Kronos or other workforce rostering, time & attendance solution
* Process documentation.
As one of the Australia's largest providers of human resources solutions, Chandler Macleod has a proven track record of unleashing potential in people and companies. For over 60 years Chandler Macleod's recruitment business has connected leading-edge projects and employers with outstanding professionals. Our clients span across a variety of multi-billion-dollar projects and large operations. If the above sounds like you, please use the 'apply now' button to send through your most up to date CV showing the above and I will be in touch.
Join the Chandler Macleod family today to work on site with a large reputable company.