Kelly Services is currently seeking a production team leader staff for an international client based in the Hawkesbury.
Due to high volume of work and staff progression within the company, Kelly Services are seeking team leaders to join the production team. A permanent role is on offer with 12hour rotating shifts. With 2 days, 2 Nights and 4 days off.
Key responsibilities will involve:
* Leading the shift to ensure quality
* Working with maintenance team minimise downtime.
* Attend daily toolbox talks & work with incident investigations
* Work with inventory to ensure raw materials are as per production schedule
* Cover shift managers position if they are offsite.
* Work closely with continues improvement manager
To be eligible for the role, you must possess:
* 2 years minimum experience in the manufacturing industry
* Strong leadership skills & ability to solve problems
* Proven ability to meet lead lines & outcomes
* Ability to work under pressure with high attention to detail
* Safety conscious & familiar with a production environment
* Trades qualification is highly desirable but not essential
* Lean or six sigma experience is a must
Please be advised that this assignment will attract a quick start and a great hourly rate.
If you tick all the boxes above, please click apply now button and submit your resume