Chandler Macleod are currently taking applications for Maintenance Fitters to start immediately for an iconic Australian brand who specialises in poultry products located in Beresfield.
The opportunity gives you the chance to join an experienced and large maintenance team on a growing site.
This role will be varied, working across:
* Two main plants
* Feed Mill
* Administration Buildings
The role is a rotating roster of day, afternoon and night shift and can include weekend work.
To be a successful applicant you must -
* Be a Trade Qualified Fitter with recent relevant experience. Individuals who have recently completed an apprenticeship encouraged to apply)
* Have a mechanical aptitude
* Be committed to your safety and the safety of others in the workplace
* Have excellent fault finding and repair skills
* Be willing and able to participate in and pass a full pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol screening.
Experience in the food industry would also be desirable.
This position is a casual on-going assignment with the potential to go permanent with a large growing company!
If this sounds like the job for you, click on "APPLY NOW" and start your application today.
If you have questions about the position please email email@example.com or call the team on 02 4978 7730 to discuss.