Are you someone who enjoys a challenge and working in a fast-paced environment?
Chandler Macleod are now taking applications for Poultry Process Workers to work at our large client site at Beresfield. Our client is a leading producer of quality poultry products nationally and are seeking individuals who are hardworking, reliable and are dedicated to learning the ropes and join the growing team!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
In this role you will assist in the production of raw poultry by undertaking the following tasks:
* Making of products
* Packing products
* Labelling products
* Conducting quality checks on products and packaging
* Weighing and measuring product
* Cleaning equipment and facilities
* Following OH&S and Food-Hygiene standards as well as internal company policies and procedures
* Working in a cold, fast paced environment as an individual or team member, following strict instruction from supervisors to meet targets and adhere to timeframes
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* Experience in food production preferred but not essential
* Machine operating experience is preferred but not essential
* Strong communication skills
* Strong work ethic and commitment to work
* Proven reliability and attendance record
* Flexibility to work day or afternoon shifts, overtime and weekend as required
* Good personal hygiene
* Good knowledge of GMP/HACCP and OHS
* Have no physical restrictions as there is a requirement to undertake manual handling tasks and lifting of 20kg weights
* Food Handling Certificate (or equivalent) is an advantage!
* MUST have full working rights within Australia
* Have a drivers licence and reliable vehicle
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in these positions, don't hesitate and APPLY NOW!
If you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 4978 7730.