Chandler Macleod are now seeking hard working and reliable individuals to work for our client, a well-known Australian food manufacturing company located in who specializes in high quality poultry products. Multiple casual, on-going assignments are now available at the client site in Mount Kuring-Gai.
Specific tasks performed in this role include but are not limited to:
* General Food processing - making, checking and packing
* Operating production machinery and equipment
* Weighing and measuring ingredients and finished product
* General cleaning of workplace and equipment
To be considered for the role you must have:
* Own reliable car and a current drivers licence (public transport to site limited)
* Excellent work ethic and reliability
* Ability to work well as an individual and in a team
* Flexibility to work day or afternoon shifts, overtime and weekends as required
* Good knowledge of GMP/HACCP and OHS
* Have no physical restrictions as there is a requirement to undertake manual handling tasks and lifting of 20kg weights
* Food Handling Certificate (or equivalent) is an advantage!
* MUST have full working rights within Australia
Previous experience in food handling/processing and knowledge of HACCP highly regarded but not mandatory.
If are looking for role that offers rostered shifts, ongoing training and the potential to go permanent, then apply today and Chandler Macleod will contact you to discuss your application.
If you have any questions please email email@example.com or call 02 4353 3114