Are you a people person? Seeking flexible working hours? Do you have supervisory experience?
This is an opportunity that rarely comes around, so act NOW!
We are currently seeking a casual On Demand Passenger Supervisor with a customer service focus to be part of an exciting and innovative project, delivering transport solutions to the Macquarie Park and Northern Beaches area.
As a Supervisor, you will need to display;
* Sound computer skills in both word and excel,
* Be able to comprehend the On Demand booking system,
* Deal with customer complaints,
* Be effective in communicating direction to drivers via phone or verbal,
* Be able to effectively deal with conflict situations either with Drivers or Customers,
* Maintain and operate back to base camera systems,
* Provide effective advice to customers inquires,
* Uphold work place health and safety
* Provide operational updates to key staff,
* Any other duties directed by operational staff.
Locations: Macquarie Park and Northern Beaches
Hours: AM and PM shifts working across both depot locations.
As a Supervisor, it is essential that you have:
* A current NSW Drivers Licence
* Clean driving record
* Demonstrated "Customer Service" focus
* Have a people orientated attitude and ability to deal with conflict
* Solid communications skills; build rapport; be tolerant, and conversational
* Provide a positive customer experience for our customers
* Good sense of direction and knowledge of both Macquarie Park and Northern Beaches and surrounding areas
* High standard for Safety
* Flexibility to cover across 7-day period
What you need to be considered to join our team…
* Driver Experience
You'll need to be passionate about driving and have a good & safe driving record. You'll need to provide a current RMS driving record.
* Driver Accreditation
A NSW Public Passenger Driver Authority is required. If you haven't got one you must be willing to obtain a Driver Accreditation which allows you to driver passenger vehicles.
* Working with Children
You'll need to have a valid Working with Children Check or be prepared to obtain one.
* Other requirements
You will need to be well presented and have excellent communication skills. You will need to have flexibility to cover shifts at short notice. We are seeking a supervisor who has full availability.
The next steps…
As part of the selection process you will attend a Chandler Macleod assessment centre and be measured on overall fit and ability to work in a customer focus role.
Please be aware that applicants may be offered this role subject to clearing a pre-employment medical, including a drug and alcohol test and ergonomic capacity. You will also need to clear a Police and Working with Children's Check.
If you are the candidate we are looking for, click on the "Apply" button NOW and submit your resume.