Lovisa was born out of a desire to take the fashion accessory market in to a new realm, ultimately inspired by global fashion trends and design. Statement style, intrinsic luxury and refined quality, we are the leading fashion jewellery brand in Australia and New Zealand.
Since launching our first store in 2010, Lovisa has opened over 300 stores across 14 countries in Europe, Asia and America. As we continue to grow, vast opportunities will arise and are on offer for self-motivated and enthusiastic leaders and Team Members.
We are now looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Store Manager to join our team!
What we are looking for!
- Are you a Store Manager with prior experience in creating a team environment, to coach, develop and motivate your team to deliver great results?
- Are you a leader who cares for your team and builds great relationships?
- Do you have a strong desire to deliver an exceptional experience to your Customer?
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Store management experience for a speciality retailer
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, high volume retail environment
- Strong people management skills and thorough understanding of performance management
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Strong commercial awareness and a proven track record of delivering results
- Exceptional communication skills - Passion for retail and fashion!
Lovisa will offer :
- Great opportunities for growth and development - Fantastic discounts and incentives
- A culture that is committed to continuous improvement!
- Opportunity to join one of Australia’s fastest and most successful global retail brand!
The Store Manager role is Full time 38 hours a week, Tuesday - Saturday.
If you are seeking a challenging and successful career with exciting opportunities with a brand that embraces a dynamic and passionate culture, then we would love to discuss this opportunity with you!