Apprentice Baker | Woolworths
Looking to start your Baker’s career? What better place to start than Woolworths!
• Become a part of the Fresh Food Team
• Opportunity to complete your trade apprenticeship and then unlimited career opportunities
• Market competitive enterprise agreement wages and team member benefits
This is a FULL TIME position. The successful candidate is required to have full Monday to Sunday availability. Shifts can START anywhere from Midnight to 8am.
At Woolworths, spreading the joy of food to our customers is the reason we do what we do. We live it, we breathe it.
Woolworths offers real opportunities for career development, for those who love food, leading developing large teams and putting a smile on a customer’s face.
So if you’re someone who leads by example and strives to be better every day, then we would love to hear from you.
As an Apprentice Baker you will receive development opportunities and produce the products that drive our customers into store each and every week!
• Start your career with us today
• Exposure to a high volume bakery
• Structured learning and development environment
Have you got the right ingredients to be successful? The Fresh Food People share a love of customers, team and food. From ensuring our customers are top of mind each and every day, through to driving fresh idea’s to continually improve what we do, you’ll constantly strive to be the best, delivering a world class customer experience.
As an Apprentice Baker you will work in a fast paced, team environment, where you will assist in the preparation and production of quality bakery products. Your positive attitude and strong initiative will allow you to communicate with customers and team to ensure they are served in a friendly and efficient manner.
You have to be able to follow clear method sheets and production planners to provide our customers with the best and freshest bakery products available.
• Ability to work flexible retail hours (start time can be as early as 3am)
• Attend all required training courses
• High degree of understanding of OH&S and food safety
We’re social! - connect with us at #WOWcareers through LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram or via www.wowcareers.com.au
Sound like your next opportunity? Apply now or head along to www.wowcareers.com.au to discover more!