Fresh Food Deli Team Member | Woolworths
Do you have a passion for retail and customer service? Make a fresh career choice with us today!
• Become a part of the Fresh Food Team
• Connect and give back to your community
• Unlimited career opportunities
This is a casual role, offering approx 10 hours a week. The successful candidate must be available Wednesday to Sunday from 10.00am til 10.00pm.
At Woolworths, spreading the joy of food to our customers is the reason we do what we do. We live it, we breathe it.
Woolworths offers real opportunities for career development, for those who love food, leading developing large teams and putting a smile on a customer’s face.
Woolworths ‘Fresh Food’ Team Members work across all departments within the Store as part of productive and customer service focused team, striving to give our customers the best experience each time they visit. So if you’re someone who leads by example and strives to be better every day, then we would love to hear from you.
As a Woolworths ‘Fresh Food’ Team Member you will be committed to making our customer experiences enjoyable every time through working well in a great team, providing great customer service and always looking at ways to better our customer experience within the Store.
• Structured learning and development environment
• Opportunity to develop and enhance customer service skills
• Provide customers with engaging, efficient, friendly and knowledgeable service
Have you got the right ingredients to be successful? The Fresh Food People share a love of customers, team and food. From ensuring our customers are top of mind each and every day, through to driving fresh idea’s to continually improve what we do, you’ll constantly strive to be the best, delivering a world class customer experience.
As a Woolworths ‘Fresh Food’ Team Member you will work in a fast paced, team environment, where you will assist in the preparation and production of quality products. Your positive attitude and strong initiative will allow you to communicate with customers and team to ensure they are served in a friendly and efficient manner.
• Ability to work flexible retail hours
• Perform repetitive lifting (sometimes heavy)
• Excited about being able to work on a checkout to serve customers at the end of their shopping experience during peak trading times
• Abide by company policies and procedures at all times including standard of dress
We’re social! - connect with us at #WOWcareers through LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram or via www.wowcareers.com.au
Sound like your next opportunity? Apply now or head along to www.wowcareers.com.au to discover more!