Replenishment Team Member | Woolworths
Do you have a passion for providing the best customer service experience? Make a fresh career choice with us today!
• Join the Fresh Food People
• Australia’s largest retailer
• Market competitive Enterprise Agreement + additional team member benefits
This casual role requires the successful applicant to be available to work during Monday to Friday from 3.00pm to 12.00am (midnight) and Saturday 1.00pm to 10.00pm.
At Woolworths, spreading the joy of food to our customers is the reason we do what we do. We live it, we breathe it.
Woolworths offers real opportunities for career development, for those who love food, leading developing large teams and putting a smile on a customer’s face.
So if you’re someone who leads by example and strives to be better every day, then we would love to hear from you.
As a Replenishment Team Member you will be committed to making our customer experiences enjoyable every time through great customer service interactions and also providing our customers with the products and shopping they need through our replenishment process.
• Fast-paced, fun, fresh working environment
• Structured learning and development
• Ensure the health and safety of all team members and customers
Have you got the right ingredients to be successful? The Fresh Food People share a love of customers, team and food. From ensuring our customers are top of mind each and every day, through to driving fresh idea’s to continually improve what we do, you’ll constantly strive to be the best, delivering a world class customer experience.
As a Replenishment Team Member you will work in a fast paced, cooperative team environment, where you will enhance the customer shopping experience. You will work to fill and maintain the presentation of stock during and after trading hours as well as provide great customer service during all interactions with our local customers while they are shopping in the store.
• Ability to work flexible retail hours
• Capacity to work in a physically demanding role
• Ability to work under pressure to meet replenishment targets
• Follow clear guidelines and procedures
We’re social! - connect with us at #WOWcareers through LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram or via www.wowcareers.com.au