Woolworths is proud to be Aussie, through and through. It's why 96% of our fresh fruit & veg comes from our very own backyard and it's also the reason why 100% of our fresh meat comes from Australian farms and nowhere else. Welcome to Australia's Fresh Food People!
We are much more than a supermarket though, we are part of Australia's biggest retail group, Woolworths Limited, and have the most trusted food, liquor and general merchandise brands. With recent expansion and award-winning multi-channel initiatives, our innovation and customer obsession is changing the face of Australian retail.
Fast-paced, critical function
Lead change within Australia’s largest retailer
Exciting ongoing career development and opportunities
We are looking for an experienced and Customer Culture and Leadership Partner with a passion for coaching, motivating and contributing to the development of our diverse team to unleash their potential and join the Woolworths team in Sydney.
Reporting through to our State HR Manager for NSW/ACT, this role sits within our Human Resources team for the Woolworths Food Group (Supermarkets) in New South Wales and presents a unique opportunity to connect and build capability within our Food Group.
The Customer Culture and Leadership Partner role exists to coach, train and mentor in-store, above store and support team members, and partner with State HR and Operations field teams to build capability in leadership, change, and customer and team first culture.
Additionally you will:
- Partner with Food Group leaders to deliver customer culture focused learning solutions
- Drive and deliver customer culture behaviour & Customer Service programs e.g. Alignment of Great Service training, Purpose, Leadership Toolkit
- Collaboration on workforce plan requirements: lead planning and delivery of development facilitation and coaching services for key Store Leadership Pathway Programs (up to & incl Group Manager programmes)
- Accountability for monitoring and feedback of content & delivery improvements for end to end Team Member learning experience (Induction to SLP) to help shape updates
- Accountability for recording of training in SF and monitoring of refresher training required.
- Accountability for collaborative delivery of budget for SLP & Strategic programmes.
- You are passionate about creating a Customer First team and culture and ensuring our teams have the latest and most relevant training to develop themselves and achieve our strategic priorities
- You have excellent communication and relationship-building skills, including an ability to set a clear vision, engage, understand and influence varying levels of team members , managers and stakeholders - developed through your extensive experience operating in a HR/L&D environment
- A strong passion for developing people through skill building, coaching, motivating and teaching and a natural ability to build relationships and partner with your clients to deliver learning solutions
- You are seen by colleagues as role modelling best practice in both content and how to coach teams
- The ability to instill best practice whilst displaying core behavioural skills such as humility, modesty and empathy
- Basic project management skills to be across the multiple initiatives involved in developing an end to end best practice with an ability to manage, coordinate and achieve initiatives through partnering cross functional stakeholders
- Forward thinking and comfortable with challenging status quo and current ways of working upwards and sideways in the organisation
- Ease of building strong working relationships with peers, leaders and store team members
- Proven ability to facilitate workshops at all levels, throughout our organisation
- Strong vision and drive coupled with a cooperative and collaborative approach towards leaders, peers and team members
- You will have relevant Tertiary qualifications in a human resources or related discipline
What we can offer you:
Sound like your next opportunity? Apply now or head along to www.wowcareers.com.au to discover more!
- Attractive remuneration package - including base salary, superannuation and bonus potential
- Added benefits - including staff discount and corporate healthcare options
- Training and education - we pride ourselves in helping you realise your potential
- An exciting career - As our business grows, so do the opportunities for our people!