Woolworths is proud to be Aussie, through and through. It's why 96% of our fresh fruit & veg comes from our very own backyard and it's also the reason why 100% of our fresh meat comes from Australian farms and nowhere else. Welcome to Australia's Fresh Food People!
We are much more than a supermarket though, we are part of Australia's biggest retail group, Woolworths Limited, and have the most trusted food, liquor and general merchandise brands. With recent expansion and award-winning multi-channel initiatives, our innovation and customer obsession is changing the face of Australian retail.
Fast-paced, critical function
Lead change within Australia’s largest retailer
Exciting ongoing career development and opportunities
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Culture & People Partner to join our NSW/ACT Supermarkets HR team, partnering and supporting our Coffs Harbour to Newcastle portfolio.
We are looking for a passionate and team orientated Culture & People Partner who wants to make a real difference to business performance. Reporting to the State Human Resources Manager, you will achieve results by developing strong relationships with business leaders to build and implement appropriate people strategies to ensure the delivery of business plans and outcomes.
Culture and People Partners focus on translating business requirements into effective people practices that are aligned to business objectives and engage with key stakeholders and leaders to deliver value added people initiatives. You will work closely and proactively as an integral part of the business and supports in partnership with People Services to deliver people initiatives.
In this role, you will:
- Implement people strategies that attract, develop and retain talent to deliver on the zone workforces plan
- Partner with Leaders and take accountability for the effective delivery of people strategies including including aligning performance, capability, engagement and talent initiatives to the business strategy.
- Build effective talent pipelines through supporting Leaders to identify talent , developing workforce plans, developing talent and succession plans and identifying buy, borrow, build strategies
- Build leadership capability across the talent pipeline leveraging available programs. Influence program development and coach Leaders and support alignment to the Leadership profile.
- Partner with Leaders to develop engagement initiatives with a commercial mindset and passion for continuous improvement and innovation.
- Provide actionable insights to Leaders on trends in HR data and provide support and coaching to act on employee data
- Contribute and provide input into the development of People Strategy
- Design and implement tailored plans to drive implementation of the HR Plan, diagnose issues and provide lessons learned and HR expertise where required
- Manage the implementation of people change initiatives, including embedding principles in the change and helping Managers to overcome impacts of change
- Provide feedback to People Services on HR solution effectiveness.
To be considered for this role you should have the following:
- Prior experience in Human Resource Management in a Business Partnering
- Experience in leading HR change projects in matrix style organisations
- Strong relationship management background including working with trade unions
- End-to-end HR process understanding
- Strong time management and priorities management skills
What we can offer you:
- Attractive remuneration package - including base salary, superannuation and bonus potential
- Added benefits - including staff discount and corporate healthcare options
- Training and education - we pride ourselves in helping you realise your potential
- An exciting career - As our business grows, so do the opportunities for our people!
Sound like your next opportunity? Apply now or head along to www.wowcareers.com.au to discover more!