WooliesX is the brand new digital arm of Woolworths Limited, bringing together various parts of the business to build a tech focussed digital group that is going to be a powerful retail and ecommerce force in the Australian landscape. The potential for innovative solutions that have a dramatic impact on our customers lives (and we have millions of customers interacting with us each week) is immense.
We’re just at the beginning of the journey, and there is a lot of hard work needed to achieve our ambitions, and we are looking to find like minded individuals to join the team and help us along the way.
We are seeking a motivated and experienced Agile BA to join their newly formed WooliesX business unit. This role will see you actively support the team, customers and stakeholders to generate business solutions and ensure the customer representative is involved in the process of evolving the solution.
What you will do
- Assist the Product Owner with the build and formulation of the Team Backlog
- Work with the Product Owner and the Solution Development Team to formulate and communicate solution options to the business/customer/team
- Ensure the stories defined are of good quality, include a persona, acceptance criteria and can be tested (both functionally and non functionally).
- Identify customer representatives who can support the team during solution delivery and facilitation of their involvement
- Decompose stories into small enough batch sizes so that they can be delivered in under 3 days of duration
- Keep the stories within the backlog up to date and as the detail expands and evolves
- Ensure that the business and organisational implications of day-to-day evolution of the solution are properly modelled; and the impacts of decisions are reviewed in the context of the customer, vision, and tribal purpose/mission.
- Ensure the business and technical components of the solution collectively provide the outcome for the customer
- Be responsible for the traceability through the requirements hierarchy of stories
- Liaise with the team to ensure they have access to the right information from the customer and stakeholders at the right time, to assist the development of the solution and know that it will achieve the outcome.
What you will bring
- Demonstrated experience in a Business Analyst role within a large organisation; preferably with a Digital background.
- Experience in an Agile environment
- Highly developed analytical and problem solving skills with a high degree of initiative and flexibility.
- The ability to work independently and as a effective team member across a non co-located team.
- Strong stakeholder management skills, with the ability to influence.
- Strong communication skills with ability to elicit, analyse, formulate and communicate solution options.
- Independent thinking and not being afraid to suggest new ideas.
- Creative, sociable and diligent individual with passion for all things digital.
What we can offer you
Sound like your next opportunity? Apply now or head along to www.wowcareers.com.au to discover more!
- An attractive remuneration package - including base salary, super and annual bonus.
- Added benefits - Including staff discounts, flexibility to work from different sites
- Work variety - The opportunity to work on multiple brands and sizeable projects.
- An exciting career - As our business grows, so do the opportunities for our people.