Assistant Store Manager | Metro
Ready for a fresh new direction? This could be your opportunity.
• Be a part of Australia’s largest retail group
• Lead the innovation and customer focus to change the face of Australian retail
• Immerse yourself within a culture that offers real opportunities for career development
Our aim is to deliver an experience that doesn’t merely fulfil a convenience need, but satisfies a modern lifestyle. Our stores are stores of the future, they are on-trend, always at the forefront of innovation and very accessible, whether you’re at home or on your way to work.
We range a selection of groceries for the popular trend of top-up shopping, as well as high quality fresh “on-the-go” food and drinks for every meal occasion. Our cafes also offer a quality and peaceful time-out for those with hectic lifestyles.
We have five stores that we are continually developing to satisfy our customers who live life in the fast lane, and we are set to open a whole lot more.
As a Assistant Store Manager you will be responsible for delivering store performance, helping drive store profit each and every week!
• Ability to work in an evolving, fast paced, fluid team environment
• Create a clear vision and direction to deliver on business strategies
• Accountability for the management and maintenance of team members and the store
Woolworths people are great people. Whether we’re learning new things, seizing the initiative, or winning together our customers are at the heart of everything we do.
If you’re the sort of individual who takes accountability and strives to always do the right thing for each other, our communities, our customers, and our business then we ought to connect.
As an Assistant Store Manager you're responsible for executing the daily activities of a busy store, including the operational, financial, administrative, and people management.
Your positive attitude and a desire to go above and beyond for our customers will enhance the overall shopping experience ensuring our customers feel valued.
You will thrive in this fast paced environment by leading a team to deliver exceptional customer service, visual merchandising and stock control.
• Strong financial management skills
• Experience in developing staff and motivating teams
• A strong awareness of health and safety policies
We’re social! - connect with us at #WOWcareers through LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram or via www.wowcareers.com.au
Sound like your next opportunity? Apply now or head along to www.wowcareers.com.au to discover more!