Butcher | Woolworths
Looking to enhance your career? Continue your journey with Woolworths!
• Become a part of the Fresh Food Team
• Connect and give back to your community
• Market competitive enterprise agreement wages and team member benefits
This is a casual role, offering approx 25 hours a week. The successful candidate must be available Sunday from 9.00am til 6.00pm, and on Monday's from 7.00am til 9.00pm.
At Woolworths, spreading the joy of food to our customers is the reason we do what we do. We live it, we breathe it.
Woolworths offers real opportunities for career development, for those who love food, leading developing large teams and putting a smile on a customer’s face.
So if you’re someone who leads by example and strives to be better every day, then we would love to hear from you.
As a Butcher you will prepare and deliver the products that drive our customers into store each and every week as well as provide the best experience to buy Meat within the local area for local customers. We will provide:
• Exposure to a diverse range of products
• Gain experience in a highly demanding butchery
• Structured learning and development environment
Have you got the right ingredients to be successful? The Fresh Food People share a love of customers, team and food. From ensuring our customers are top of mind each and every day, through to driving fresh idea’s to continually improve what we do, you’ll constantly strive to be the best, delivering a world class customer experience.
As a Butcher within one of our Woolworths supermarkets, you will work in a fast paced, team environment, where you will work with your team in the preparation and production of quality meat products.
Your positive attitude and strong initiative will allow you to communicate with customers and fellow team members to ensure they are served in a friendly and efficient manner.
• Ability to work flexible retail hours
• High degree of understanding of OH&S and food safety
• Trade qualification or relevant skills within butchery
• Able to train, develop and supervise apprentices and team members in the Meat Department when required
We’re social! - connect with us at #WOWcareers through LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram or via www.wowcareers.com.au
Sound like your next opportunity? Apply now or head along to www.wowcareers.com.au to discover more!