About The Role:
You will play a key leadership role within leading retail organisation, and work to ensure the delivery of new and innovative initiatives aligned with the brand strategy. Your responsibility will maintain the digital product roadmap and be responsible for the delivery of key digital initiatives.
This is a role for a technologist with a strong AGILE delivery background, and a proven track record within the online space.
This is an extremely fast paced team, successful and driven team, the successful applicant must have the passion and commitment to continually win!
What You'll Do:
- Maintain the overall roadmap, including ongoing product strategy, product planning, experience design and requirements development for new features, functionality and integrations
- Mentor and develop the AGILE practice within the WooliesX Digital team.
- Ownership of resource planning and mapping across initiatives, ensuring all resources are fully occupied.
- Work closely with internal technology teams and external partners to define milestones and ensure on-time and in-scope delivery.
- Manage prioritisation and trade-offs among conflicting business priorities
- Develop business processes together with internal customers to support digital product roadmap
- Champion for the customer by collaborating with the UX team to develop user stories, wireframes, and workflows.
- Collaborate and influence stakeholders to form an agreed product roadmap for WooliesX products and platforms
- Facilitate communication and reporting to the Executive and leadership teams on the product agenda and prioritisation of product initiatives
- Track, measure and be accountable for achieving product KPIs and success measures at the individual product and portfolio levels
What You'll Need to Succeed:
Sound like your next opportunity? Apply now or head along to www.wowcareers.com.au to discover more!
- Passion for innovation, backed by demonstrated ability to execute and deliver
- A degree in digital or visual communications or related field; or experience of such kind and amount as to provide a comparable background
- Experience in digital retail and understanding of online marketing techniques such as SEO, SEM and PPC
- Strong experience in consumer facing digital businesses and mobile products. A good understanding of onlien retail is desired, but not mandatory
- A strong leader who set standards by example and has the ability to develop a hardworking and motivated team
- Ability to develop business cases that articulate strategy, value propositions, required investments, and financial returns
- Minimum 3 years of Product Management experience
- Experience working with multi-disciplinary teams and external partners/clients.
- Knowledge of common agile product management, wire-framing, testing and analytics tools (Jira, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Demonstrated capability to think globally and strategically, understand business dynamics, and manage large amounts of data.