ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are currently seeking an experienced Service Technician - Toowoomba on a permanent basis. Reporting to the Service Supervisor your primary responsibility is to achieve productivity levels as per agreed customer-generated reactive calls to be closed per day and to complete allocated planned maintenance activities (refrigeration and pre-summer).
In this role, you will:
- Proactively look for potential sources of refrigerant gas leaks in order to reduce refrigerant usage
- Reduce average reactive call volume per store/month below agreed target
- Control and reduce costs (labour, materials, sub contractors) against store budget
- Ensure refrigeration case uptime to maximise sales for customer
- Achieve service response times as per business rules
- Achieve first time fix targets
- Meet energy saving targets as agreed with key stakeholders
- Maintain and update Asset registers
To be considered for this role you should have the following:
- Trade qualification – minimum of Certificate III in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning or equivalent
- Restricted Electrical Workers License (where required by state legislation)
- Current, valid ArcTick Refrigerant Handling Licence
- Current, valid Motor Vehicle Drivers Licence
- A minimum of two (2) years’ post apprenticeship experience in a similar role within the commercial refrigeration service and installation industry, preferably with commercial supermarket experience
- Strong technical and operational skills with a sound understanding of commercial / supermarkets refrigeration and air conditioning systems and equipment
- Well developed verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- High attention to detail
- Effective time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to work under pressure to set deadlines without compromise to quality or service
Sound like your next opportunity? Apply now or head along to www.wowcareers.com.au to discover more!
- Attractive Remuneration Package - including base salary, super and incentive scheme.
- Training and Education - We pride ourselves in helping you realise your potential.
- An exciting career - As our business grows, so do the opportunities for our people