At Woolworths, our goal is to have our customers put us first across all our brands. We work hard to continually improve and deliver a positive experience, and it all starts with building a great team that listens and supports our customers.
Based at our Mascot office, within a new state of the art contact centre, we have an exciting opportunity for a talented Real Time Planner and Incident Coordinator to support the centre in delivering outstanding customer service. You will work within a high performance team culture, dedicated to getting the best outcome for our Customer.
What You'll Do:
- Manage? ?work? ?flow through the analysis of the call volumes and handling times
- Monitoring? ?queues and accurately capture exceptions
- ?Monitoring? ?agent's productivity ensuring we reach our service? ?levels and when necessary provide feedback to those in idle
- Work with a wide range of technologies including Genesys and Google applications
- Manage & coordinate high level incidents & outages with internal & external stakeholders
- Available to work a roster, across ?7? ?days per week with shifts starting from 5am? ?to? ?midnight
What You'll Need to Succeed:
Sound like your next opportunity? Apply now or head along to www.wowcareers.com.au to discover more!
- Experience in leading contact centre technology environments
- Experience working with team members, providing feedback and coaching
- Ideally operated in a ??Senior? ?agent? ?or? ?Junior? ?Team? ?Leader in a similar environment? ?
- Excellent communications both written and oral.
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills and experience.
- Ability to work under pressure and stress while executing day-to-day operation demand.
- Passion for fast paced, consumer focused service environments