Lovisa was born out of a desire to take the fashion accessory market in to a new realm, ultimately inspired by global fashion trends and design. Statement style, intrinsic luxury and refined quality, we are the leading fashion jewellery brand in Australia and New Zealand.
Lovisa has opened 250 stores across 10 countries within the last 6 years and as we continue to grow, great career paths are on offer for self-motivated and enthusiastic leaders.
We are now looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Floating Store Manager to join our team!
This role with entail travelling to various stores to support our current teams. You will be based in one store but also be available to assist in other store locations when required, to cover annual and sick leave along with providing extra support to stores as needed.
In this role you will be responsible for the total control of the store from team management, achieving sales budgets, KPIs and delivering an amazing customer experience!
What we are looking for!
- Are you a Store Manager with prior experience in creating a team environment, to coach, develop and motivate your team to deliver great results?
- Are you a leader who cares for your team and builds great relationships?
- Do you have a strong desire to deliver an exceptional experience to your Customer?
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Store management experience for a speciality retailer
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, high volume retail environment
- Strong people management skills and thorough understanding of performance management
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Strong commercial awareness and a proven track record of delivering results
- Exceptional communication skills - Passion for retail and fashion!
Lovisa will offer :
- Great opportunities for growth and development - Fantastic discounts and incentives
- A culture that is committed to continuous improvement!
- Opportunity to join one of Australia’s fastest and most successful global retail brand!
The Store Manager role is Full time 38 hours a week, Tuesday – Saturday.
If you are seeking a challenging and successful career with exciting opportunities with a brand that embraces a dynamic and passionate culture, then we would love to discuss this opportunity with you!