We have an outstanding opportunity for a Customer Service Manager to join our team.
This role is an ideal opportunity to grow within an organisation, and further develop your skills in return you can expect to be remunerated based on your ability.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- developing and reviewing policies, programs and procedures concerning customer relations and goods and services provided·
- ensuring operational efficiency within the organization·
- liaising with local and overseas suppliers and distributors about orders and products·
- providing direction and feedback to team members and assisting with recruitment·
- managing, motivating and developing staff providing customer services·
- planning and implementing after-sales services to follow up customer satisfaction, ensure performance of goods purchased, and modify and improve services provided·
- maintaining awareness of market trends, understanding forthcoming customer initiatives and competitor analysis by monitoring what local competitors are doing·
- liaising with other organisational units, dealers and customers to identify and respond to customer expectations·
- Liaising with Staff to ensure efficient management of stock levels and making key decisions about stock control·
- Assist with appointing agents and distributors·
- Assist with the preparation of estimates, financial statements and reports of operations·
- Provide inputs for the implementation of after sales service procedures
The ideal candidate must have relevant qualification and experience.
To express your interest please send an updated resume
Please note - Only short listed candidates will be contacted